Friday, August 25, 2006

Movie Night

OK,
I was asked since the University of West Monroe has it's football jamboree on Saturday, I was asked several times, "Please TC can we do the movie thing on Friday night, please, please". I easily caved in & said YES.
So, To ALL YOUR HIGH SCHOOL dudes & dudettes, WHERE U WERE?
But, YAY for the Middle School group who poured out in DROVES andbrought some really kewl peeps with them. THANX guys. If you would like to know we watched the Chronicals of Narnia, thank you very much. That movie just ROCKS.

I would like to add that Molly, Julius & Billy were in attendance. I don't want to leave you guys out, even if Molly was the popcorn queen of the student lounge area by keeping hereslf entertained by bombarding Tyler with popcorn for hours. Go Girl, sixth grade guys probably deserve it. Well most of them do anyway.

Well maybe next time.
GO Rebs.
Peace out,
TC

No comments: