Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's only time.

Why are people always in a hurry. Running behind as usual. Is life supposed to be this way?
People never enjoying the journey to get to where they are going. All the missed opportunities along the way.

So that begs the question. How do we get so busy that we over book ourselves or we just haven't learned to say no.
Many times in life we say yes to good things and therefore leaving no time to the better things. Eternal things. Things that have eternal rewards.

I remember back not too too long ago and I would say yes to EVERYTHING. Wrong move. It seems like I was about to fall off a cliff and I woke up. Since that day, I ask myself, do I have time for this or not. Ya see, Jesus needed J time "Jesus aka Daddy time" when He needed recharging or just clarity on His Fathers wishes, we call that God's will. I have heard thousand of people say, " I want to be safe right in the middle of God's will for my life". And several times I have asked they did they have any idea of what they just said. After I explained it they were like woo I had no idea. You see, God requires SURRENDER and most if not all of us, are still working on that, I know I am.

So with all this words said so far, I have to ask you these questions. Because the Bible tells us to examine ourselves and YOU probably have not done that in a very long time. So here we go, and i will go from #5 to the top question of #1.

#5 - Do you read your bible daily, maybe even a devotional? Yes /No

#4 - Are you plugged in to local church? I mean INVOLVED, not just sit on the back row and make a fast exit. Yes / No

#3 - Do you pray at least daily? I mean a no selfish prayer and pray for others? Yes / No

#2 - Have you ever accepted Christ as Lord and Savior? Yes / No

#1 - Do you TRULY love Jesus? Yes / No He asked Peter that question multiple times.


If you were honest with your answers, that LIGHT BULB, should have gone off over your head.

So re-evaluate your priorities and give your time and attention to First Jesus, then let good works follow that have eternal meaning.And, if you need eternal things to do, email me at tim@lifechurchconnect.com , I have plenty of ideas to share.

till next time, peace

tc

No comments: