Monday, October 16, 2006

Worry

Last Night if you missed the guy/girl cell group, you just missed a great time of fellowship & growing together in Christ. Hey, I knew the Homecoming dance was Saturday night & thet you crashed sometime during the early morning hours of Sunday. I was once there myself. But now I am not. YAY for that !!!!!! WORRY, was our subject, of which we all do at some point in time. Regardless if we admit it or not. I worry if I am doing what I am suppossed to be doing in ministry. I worry that there are tooooooo many hurts in the students for me to ever address. I worry that I might miss opportunities that God has put right in front of me and I was too BUZY to notice. I worry if get into the Mary/Martha syndrome to often. But besides all the buzyness of just being involved in student ministry, I mainly worry about this. If I spent just a little more time in the word and less on wordly stuff, I just might reach one more student for Christ, then another and then another and so on. I worry that sometimes, well many times, it does cross my mind. Oh , I read alot, like all day long. But there is absolutely NOTHING like God's word. NOTHING !!!!!!!
Being of the older student minister sector, I enjoy my comfortable chair upstairs where I can kick back & just read & rest. There's no better place on the planet to sit and think and sit and read and just sit and dwell. Dwell on good things not bad. Things that are pleasing to God. Things of HIS WORLD and not of this.
Hmmmm, I think my chair is calling my name.
Till next time.
TC
Romans 5:1

No comments: