Monday, August 10, 2009

I saw someone late yesterday afternoon whom I have known for a long time. Naturally He asked how I had been and the usual yada yada yada conversation. He then asked me what was so different about where I was attending church now. I briefly figured out that I was about to compare and I stopped. So I told him, "Here's what my current church is all about and you figure out and compare what the church you have in mind is all about and what they are doing to reach people for Christ and do the math."

Life Church IS A COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS and absolutely LOVES in home small groups. It has no "Sunday School" that is what small groups are for. They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42

Life Church IS CALLED TO BE OUTWARDLY FOCUSED.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations…Matt 28:19

Life Churches MESSAGE NEVER CHANGES BUT OUR METHODS MUST CHANGE.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:8

Life Church believes that TO REACH PEOPLE NO ONE IS REACHING, YOU HAVE TO DO THINGS NO ONE IS DOING. Little Life - Life Kids - Ignite (Student Ministry) have nearly doubled in recent months. Connect- Brand new never before New College/Career just cranked up and has over 20 students and young adults in it's first week. Young Adults, Married and Singles small groups just gearing up. Totally new worship Band that is incredible. Newly renovated high tech Sanctuary. Just last week alone had 4 micro-mission serve projects to serve the community. Sponsors multiple churches in Mexico all by it's self. Has yearly Single Mom's Banquet with over 100 single moms in attendance. Has widow projects bi-monthly. PLUS SO MUCH MORE. Got any questions?

After that He scratched his head and said, WoW, See you.


Just sayin'
tc

No comments: